A cyberattack occurs every 39 seconds and frequently results in costly breaches of personal and sensitive data. Are you interested in championing a product to make companies safer against financial crime and cyberattacks?
Flare Systems is looking for a talented and passionate content marketing specialist to grow its marketing team. You will be in charge of producing high-quality and engaging content for the company which will trigger brand awareness, as well as generate demand to drive business success. If you are this person, we want you on our team!
Role and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement the overall company’s content strategy to support marketing objectives of brand awareness, SEO and demand generation.
- Organize and implement a content editorial calendar to support marketing campaigns and SEO requirements.
- Write and produce content of various formats (eBooks, infographics, white papers, video scripts…) and across multiple customer journey stages (brand awareness, demand generation, lead nurturing)
- Develop format and create content for all platforms of customer communication to engage and retain customers. This includes email campaigns, social media, website, marketing materials and B2B communications.
- Build relationships with the product, research and technical teams to efficiently and accurately translate technical messaging into readable content.
- Work closely with digital marketing to ensure your content strategy is answering the needs and objectives, as well as to get your contents communicated cross-channels.
- Keep up to date with trends in cybersecurity, competition activities, and content- marketing best practices; and include these in your editorial calendar.
This job is for you if you are
- A multidimensional content creator who can naturally transform one idea into web, product, demand generation, social, partner, and thought leadership content.
- A creative, and efficient writer who will easily tell the Flare Systems’ story to the world, from brand awareness to demand generation.
- Always proactively looking for ways to transform marketing campaigns and topics into video, interactive content, e-books, white papers, sales collateral, web, and executive thought leadership content, while maintaining conversational style that keeps our messaging crystal clear to our audiences.
- Comfortable researching and translating technical content from our product and research team into engaging content targeted to specific audiences (e.g. CISOs and security operations analysts) — and you don’t shy away from seeking out the information and answers you need.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills who will make sure that the content strategy is transversal and fills the business needs and objectives along with other company departments.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience creating content in multiple formats across both brand awareness and demand generation that generated the intended results
- Previous experience in the cybersecurity industry or related SaaS and B2B industry
- Perfect English writing skills
This job is for you if you want to work
- With an award-winning team, recognized in multiple hacking competitions and whose work has been referenced in leading academic journals and international media.
- In a growing, innovative and transparent company where we recognize your impact and will empower you to take on even bigger challenges as the company grows.
- In a relaxed and flexible environment where we believe in being our best selves both at work and in our personal lives.
What Flare has to offer you
- Benefit from competitive compensation and a company stock option plan
- Enjoy team building moments throughout the year
- Free artisan coffee at the office
- Have flexible hours and vacation
About Flare Systems
Flare Systems is a leading Digital Risk Protection provider based in Montreal, Canada. Founded in 2017, Flare Systems enables organizations to continuously monitor threats caused by human error and malicious actors to protect their data, financial resources, and reputation. Focused on technical data leakage detection, their technology improves visibility, transparency and reduces mean-time-to-remediation (MTTR) by detecting and prioritizing technical data leaks, and remediating digital risks in real-time.
Learn more about a career at Flare.
This job is for you?
Send your resume to [email protected]